I do not live in California – can you still help me?

Probably not, but go to http://www.consumeradvocates.org/ and search “find an attorney” then your state then go to automobile. This website is a list of consumer attorneys nationwide who have experience in consumer issues and some specialize in auto dealer fraud.

Posted in: Car Lawyer FAQs